Privacy and Data Protection
§ 1 Collection of personal data
(1) When visiting our online shop, the IP address, date and time currently used by your PC, the browser type and the pages you are viewing are logged. Conclusions on personal data are not possible and not intended.
(2) In order to process and deliver your order, we will pass on your data to the delivery service responsible for the delivery. These are in particular name, address and e-mail address (hereinafter referred to as "personal data").
(3) Our data protection practice is in accordance with the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and the Telemedia Act (TMG).
§ 2 Purpose of the collection, processing and use
(1) The personal data are collected, processed and used exclusively for the purpose for which the user has entrusted us with them, i. E. to facilitate the viewing of the Internet pages and / or for the purpose of fulfilling the contract or for processing the order.
(2) The personal data are stored and processed exclusively on our servers. We will ask and use your personal data exclusively for the processing of the order, unless you would like to make use of additional services. For this purpose, as far as necessary, a transfer of your data to other companies, eg. For example, to such suppliers who deliver the goods to you directly ex works. These companies may use your data only for order processing and not for further purposes.
(3) We use "cookies" to navigate on retrieval of desired pages
simplify and optimize the information offered. It also allows you to refill and manage your shopping cart during your session. A "cookie" is a small data file that we transfer to your computer when you browse our site. A cookie can only contain information that we send to your computer - private data can not be read out. If you accept the cookies on our site, we do not have access to your personal information, but with the help of cookies we can identify your computer. You can manage the acceptance of cookies on this page in your browser program and block them if necessary. Most browsers accept cookies by default. You can allow or prohibit temporary and saved cookies in the security settings independently of each other. If you disable cookies, you may not be able to use certain features on our site, and some websites may not display properly.
(4) The data stored in our cookies will not be linked to your personal information (name, address, etc.). Without your explicit consent, we will not link the data stored in our cookies with your personal information (name, address, etc.).
(5) In order to use our shopping cart, the temporary cookies must be allowed! If you do not want to accept cookies, you can also place your order by phone or fax at the telephone number / fax number in the "Imprint".
(6) The user is in principle entitled to obtain the offered information anonymously without providing personal data.
§ 3 Protection of privacy
(1) We are committed to protecting and assuring the privacy of the user
collect, process and use personal data in accordance with the Federal Data Protection Act and the Telemedia Act and process and use it solely for the purposes specified in § 2. We will also commit our employees accordingly.
(2) Your personal data is encrypted and transmitted via SSL over the Internet. We use technical and organizational security measures to protect the data we manage against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or access by unauthorized persons.
§ 4 Rights of the user
With regard to personal data, the user has the rights to information, correction and deletion guaranteed by the Federal Data Protection Act; These rights are exercised by a message by post or by electronic mail to the e-mail address mentioned in the imprint. The user has the right to view the content of a consent at any time.
§ 5 Consent
If the user agrees to the terms of this statement, he agrees with the
regulated use of personal data. The granted or denied consent is logged; their content is available to the user at any time. The user has the right to revoke his consent at any time. For this, the user sends an email with his revocation to firstname.lastname@example.org
§ 6 Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc.
( "Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including your IP address) is transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity for website operators and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if required by law or as far as third parties process this data on behalf of Google. Google will never associate your IP address with other Google data. You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; However, please be aware that if you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website. By using this website, you agree to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purpose described above
Agreed. You may opt-out of Google Analytics' collection of data for the future by installing a deactivation add-on (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en) for your browser.
(3) Without your explicit consent we will not use the tracking tools to collect personal information about you unnoticed, to transmit such data to third parties and marketing platforms, or to link the data to your personal information (name, address, etc.).
§ 7 Social Plugins
We use so-called social plugins of the social network facebook.com. This will
A transfer of your data to other companies for advertising purposes is expressly excluded.
We also provide this page as a download in PDF format:
If the program required to read the PDF file has not yet been installed on your computer, you can download Adobe Acrobat Reader® [here] for free.